CHECK-IN TIME 2:00 PM
CHECK-OUT TIME 12:00PM
- Upon check-in, the housekeeper or the guard will check all items in the guest’s room
using a checklist that would the guest needs to sign.
- All guests are advised to secure all their belongings at all times and always lock all the
doors and windows when leaving the room. The resort shall not be held liable for any
loss of belongings.
- Guests must maintain peace and serenity within the resort at all times.
VIDEOKE, SOUND SYSTEM AND/OR OTHER DEVICES EMITTING
DISTURBING NOISE must be turned off after 10:00 PM. Using VIDEOKE,
SOUND SYSTEM and/or OTHER DEVICES IN THE HOTEL and RESORT AREA
ARE PROHIBITED.** QUIET HOURS: 10:00 PM– 7:00 AM
** FIRST WARNING: Guests SHOULD turn off the videoke, sound system and other devices producing disturbing sounds.
** FINAL WARNING: The Resort Management has the right to pull out the rented videoke and/or other sound system device and return it after the quiet hours.
- For overnight stay, ALL ROOMS and VILLA SHOULD BE TOTALLY CLEARED
BY 12 NOON to give the housekeeper enough time to clean the rooms for the next
- When ready for check-out, the guests should inform the housekeepers or roving
security guards for assistance and for checking of items inside the rooms to ensure that
the resort facilities are complete and on good condition upon check-out. Once the
checklist is cleared, the guests may vacate the rooms.** Replacement fee or repair cost will automatically be charged to the guest if any item
is lost or damage, including damages on the rooms itself.
- For extension, please inform the front desk 2 hours ahead of time, to know whether
the said rooms.
Extension of overnight accommodations can only be entertained DEPENDING ON
** If it is, you will be allowed only 5 hours to pay per hour of stay and 50% per head
entrance fee. Beyond 5 hours, you will be charged the amount of rooms in full and 50%
per head entrance fee.
** If the rooms is already reserved but you prefer to stay and just transfer to another
villa of your choice, we are compelled to charge the amount of the villa in full, and 50%
per head on entrance fee.
- Overnight accommodation on nipa huts and steel cottage is NOT allowed.
- Corresponding accommodation fee should be paid before customers can occupy them.
- The management has the right to charge and do necessary actions, if needed, on
guests caught trespassing or using other rooms/cottage.
- Reservation fee is non-refundable.
- Corkage fee applies to the following: chairs, tables, electronic appliances and
- Mattress, pillows, blankets, tables, chairs and videoke machine are for rent. Some
items may require a deposit fee that will be refunded once returned.
** Replacement fee or repair cost will automatically be charged to the charged to the
guest if any of the rented items is lost or damaged.
- NO hard liquors allowed inside the resort.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed only in your rented rooms/cottage.
- NO firearms allowed within the resort premises.
- NO pets allowed within the resort premises.
- STRICTLY NO LITTERING IN THE RESORT. Throw all the trash in the
designated trash bins including cigarette butts.
- Putting up of tents is prohibited unless permitted by the management.
- Reserved rooms and villa will be held until 4:00 pm only unless guaranteed payment
- Personal safety should be considered at all times. The resort will not be liable for any
accidents and injuries. However, First Aide will be provided.
- Vehicle/s should be properly locked before leaving the parking area. The
management is not liable for any loss or damage on your vehicle/s.
- Guests are advised to take time to read all our general rules – located at the entrance
of the resort, near the front desk and waiting area.
- For inquiries and other concerns, the office is available for transaction from 8am to
- We encouraged all our valued guests to please be considerate enough and to be
mindful of all the rules and regulations for everyone to enjoy their stay at Morong Star
Beach Resort and Hotel.